1914 RCH

Guest whitcombbridge

Guest whitcombbridge

This car is my dads. Can anyone give me some information about this car,. The title lists it as a 1914 RCH. I cant seem to find out much about it. Any help would be appreciated. Located in West Virginia thanks Cheryl 304-661-4335

post-83101-143138835864_thumb.jpg

I can give you a little imformation on your RCH. It initials RCH stands for Robert Craig Hupp. Being disenchanted with the Hupp Motor Car Company, Robert left the company he formed in 1908 to create the Hupp Corporation. In 1911 he built a car the RCH " 25" Rodster. The same year a Hupp-Yeats Electric was produced. RCH was short-lived 1911-1915. I can tell you that your car is quite rare. We reconize the RCH in the Hupmobile Club and there are only 3 RCH cars listed in the roster. None are 1914 models. We have a techical for the RCH cars in the club. I hopes this helps you. Chuck

• 2 months later...
Guest rippenford
I can give you a little imformation on your RCH. It initials RCH stands for Robert Craig Hupp. Being disenchanted with the Hupp Motor Car Company, Robert left the company he formed in 1908 to create the Hupp Corporation. In 1911 he built a car the RCH " 25" Rodster. The same year a Hupp-Yeats Electric was produced. RCH was short-lived 1911-1915. I can tell you that your car is quite rare. We reconize the RCH in the Hupmobile Club and there are only 3 RCH cars listed in the roster. None are 1914 models. We have a techical for the RCH cars in the club. I hopes this helps you. Chuck

Hi my name is Mitch, I have a pair of complet headlamps off a 1914 R.C.H. car . Anyone know what they are worth and anyone interested in them??? Call me(814)441-0974 Thanks !!!