Sign in to follow this  
vwdubb

Very Intersting Reatta Convert Ebay in CT

A very nice 90 Reatta convertible on ebay with a VERY ambitious starting price especially if you take into consideration the mileage today is less than Half of what it was in December of 2004! Please observe the provided auto check on the ebay ad!

Ebay item # 140697832215

Benefits of AACA Membership.

99% chance it was a typo on the behalf of the DMV. Happens a lot.

"1" and "4" are very close on any computer's number pad.

Edited by NCReatta (see edit history)

May it also be noted that in the Reatta Database, it was noted in April 2010 with 70k.

Someone got something wrong. And I have a feeling that the car is shouting it's correct milage.

"I have a feeling that the car is shouting it's correct milage"

Well, maybe.. maybe not.

But at that price, even if it is only a typo, it's certainly not my $19,800 with that type of issue haunting it.

I wouldnt trust Carfax or Autocheck 100%. All those websites are doing are scouring service records and reselling that data back to you. For example, I took in my 176k daily driver but well cared for Fiero and the clerk thought the car was 76k miles. He left off the 1 digit making the report appear I rolled back the odometer. Those websites give no means to dispute the data especially when they are relying on retail clerk accuracy.

I wouldnt trust Carfax or Autocheck 100%. All those websites are doing are scouring service records and reselling that data back to you. For example, I took in my 176k daily driver but well cared for Fiero and the clerk thought the car was 76k miles. He left off the 1 digit making the report appear I rolled back the odometer. Those websites give no means to dispute the data especially when they are relying on retail clerk accuracy.

My point exactly.

It's pretty difficult to tamper with the milage on these cars. You have to really set your mind to doing so.

And anyways, just by looking at the car, it's a very nice car, and the true milage is quite evident.