Very Intersting Reatta Convert Ebay in CT

vwdubb

A very nice 90 Reatta convertible on ebay with a VERY ambitious starting price especially if you take into consideration the mileage today is less than Half of what it was in December of 2004! Please observe the provided auto check on the ebay ad!

Ebay item # 140697832215

I wouldnt trust Carfax or Autocheck 100%. All those websites are doing are scouring service records and reselling that data back to you. For example, I took in my 176k daily driver but well cared for Fiero and the clerk thought the car was 76k miles. He left off the 1 digit making the report appear I rolled back the odometer. Those websites give no means to dispute the data especially when they are relying on retail clerk accuracy.

I wouldnt trust Carfax or Autocheck 100%. All those websites are doing are scouring service records and reselling that data back to you. For example, I took in my 176k daily driver but well cared for Fiero and the clerk thought the car was 76k miles. He left off the 1 digit making the report appear I rolled back the odometer. Those websites give no means to dispute the data especially when they are relying on retail clerk accuracy.

My point exactly.

It's pretty difficult to tamper with the milage on these cars. You have to really set your mind to doing so.

And anyways, just by looking at the car, it's a very nice car, and the true milage is quite evident.

Archived