Parting 1955 Imperials

Parting two 1955 Imperial 4 doors. One car is complete with original drivetrain and both cars have good sheetmetal and stainless trim. One has a TX title. Both are factory AC and all-power cars. One has both grille sides with no cracks in them. I have all of the bumpers as well as the tail lights with lenses. The complete car has all the hard-to-find parts available from it. One of the cars has alot of extra parts stored inside it and some of the parts may actually be for a 1955 or 1956 New Yorker. <!-- START CLTAGS -->

Thanks, Gary

imperialparts@ymail.com

903-436-6082

Thanks 39,

Could you shoot me a couple of pics of a front bumper that you may sell? I already have a bent up one so am wanting a nice straight one.

I wonder what it would cost to send that to Oregon. I have not looked closely at the bumper but I think that it can be broken down into smaller parts.

Regards, Jack

capyjack@comcast.net

You can get an appreciation for the full size and scope of it when it's not attached to the vehicle. Do you need just the bumper or all of the components that make it up, (park light housings, park light lenses, metal pieces over the lenses, bumper guards) or just the bare bumper?

Thanks, Gary

• 1 month later...
Guest dick beckley

Do you have an original radio antenna? I'd be interested in that as well as possibly the power steering ,generator set-up and the starter, for spares for my 55 Imperial Newport, also the Imperial emblem on the front of the hood if it is good rechromable and unpitted.

I think I still have the radio antenna and I know that I have the Imperial hood emblem in very nice shape. The underhood parts that you're looking for went with the engine that has been sold. I can check for you on the antenna probably Monday. The cars are located out of town & it will be then before I can check.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...