1956 Special 4dr, 4sale

56' Special 4dr, complete. Most / all chrome needs to be redone, wind shield and 2 windows cracked. Floors need to be redone. Some minor rust through on passenger doors. Minor surface rust on unpainted / hidden parts. Previous owner liked to tinker, new electric fuel pump, new altenator, new radiator - heater blower or coil or ?? removed. Runs ??well??, we drive it all over town. Dynaslush may need rebuilding, slides backwards on hills when in drive, unless heavy on gas, Buick guru on this site, thought it might be pessure ?? I<BR>forget??, but otherwise seems fine. Engine has slight "ticking" noise at idle, runs a bit hot, and smokes. Might be timing, or thermostat, or coolant, but routinly SMOKEs the nissans trying to pass. Starts right up. Both engine and trany leak (a little), engine I think is the oil pan gasket but have'nt had time to check. Paint is sun faded, Red over white. Interior is great, all gauges are there but not necessaly hooked up / working. My 14 yr old kid loves to drive her up and down the drive way and at the local empty parking lot. I thought I would be able to restore her to her previous glory, but am not as skilled as I thought. Sorry for the lengthy post but wanted to be as honest as possible. Looking to try to get $1800 OBO (I paid alot more, but owning her for the pat year was well worth it ). Located in So Cal ( Lake Elsinore area ).<P>Thanks in advance, I hope I didn't bore you too much...

Maybe, I was a little too honest...Should have read, 100% complete, runs and drives, interior real nice, needs a little work and cosmetics. Will take $1500.

• 3 weeks later...