Sign in to follow this  
auburnseeker

Just purchased the contents of a closed Studebaker dealership

Took some photos of the rear drum that is on the car- hopefully they are attached. I can't be sure this is an original, but suppose it is. The drum machining on the inside was 66.3mm wide, overall the drum was 78.1. Let me know if you need any more dimensions. I have contacted the Museum to see if I can get a factory drawing, Regards James.

post-75720-143138879253_thumb.jpg

post-75720-143138879254_thumb.jpg

post-75720-143138879256_thumb.jpg

post-75720-143138879258_thumb.jpg

Benefits of AACA Membership.

I'm adding some NOS grilles to my ebay listings tonight. I have a 42 Grille right and Left sides, 1949 Champion grille in the box as well as 2 others. I think they are other year champion grilles. I just haven't identified them yet. Starting each complete grille at 100.00. and the halfs @ 40-50.

I have an NOS 52 regal Steering wheel listed right now and will be adding a 47-48 Steering wheel shortly. They are really nice!!!!

I've been watching the stude parts you have put on ebay. You hit a nice stash. Do you mind telling the whereabouts this stuff was located? Most dealers have been bought up by now.

This is the most exciting stuff. It was actually a small dealership that primarily only had inventory from the late 1940's-early 1950's with just a few later trinkets. It was in NH. I don't know the town. I bought it second hand from a guy that bought the entire contents for the signage. I bought an enclosed car trailer full about shoulder High. I've scrapped abunch of stuff that either got ruined or much that was just the garages scrap metal bins that whoever cleaned the dealership out thought were parts. Not quite the pristine type pick where people think you just walk into a building that time forgot. More of the typical box after box of ruined parts that got wet, or broken from being improperly loaded and packed. I literally found nice chrome parts on the bottoms of boxes full of spindles and control arms. Not to mention what the squirrels and mice ruined.

Atleast I got some good stuff though and will have more to come. I do have some bumper wingtips and accessory guards even some bumpers as well as alot of small pieces.

Hi i,m after 39 studebaker president busniess coupe 5c model front suspension parts ,kingpins trunions etc , any luck?

also after front vent window rubbers and runningboard rubbers ,thanks

I think I have the suspension parts but I have to dig a bit to get to them. I probably don't have the running board rubber. A slim chance on the vent window rubbers but maybe.

Do you have the faux spare tire and faux knockoff hub for the trunk lid of a '58 Packard Hawk?

Unfortunately not much in the way of 58 PAckard. Actually not much in the way of anything Packard. Must have been a Studebaker only dealer.

I just bought that Champ wiper transmission from you on e-bay. Nice part! Do you have any more of the dual wiper parts for a 39-46 Champ? I would like to get mine back to stock.

I also am looking for the stainless trim that goes between the front grilles on a 41 Champion. It is maybe 18" with a J-shape. Thanks!

I may have another piece of the wipers but I'm not sure where they are packed away at the moment. I probably don't have the trim but best bet is to just keep watching my listings. I don't know much of what I have until I actually run it through my parts books. Thanks for the purchase, Randy

I just browsed your auctions. You do have some really nice and rare parts. You made a very good find here. Good luck!

I probably have about another 2 months worth of parts to list. Mostly small stuff but Some of it goes back to the 30's so there is still some great stuff to come.

If anyone needs any of the sheetmetal, I can bring it with me to the Rhinebeck car show. I'll be there on Saturday.

I've just gotten into suspension and steering components I will start listing on Ebay. Many are 1930's-1940's King pin kits, Supports, Steering arms, pitman arms ets. Most of them are going to start at 9.99 with no reserve. All are NOS. A great time to stock up for your restoration. if any of your suspension is worn.

Anything for a 1941 Champion? Main item I am missing is the core support, but I am willing to entertain anything that is available.

John

Anything for a 1941 Champion? Main item I am missing is the core support, but I am willing to entertain anything that is available.

John

I'm sure I don't have the core support but I have found various small items. Most I have been listing on Ebay with cheap opening bids and no reserve. Lots of Suspension parts but some chrome trim. I think I have already sold some stuff for it but I just found 4 boxes which I marked Good when I boxed them up so there is going to be more trim, badges, handles etc. to come.

I don't think I have any sheetmetal for your car.

Hope this helps, Randy

Randy,

Thank you for your time. No sheet metal needed. Do the King Pins come with the brass bushing inserts or do you have them separate?

I will take the handles. I will need 2 door handles and 4 window handles. I managed to break 2 of them getting everything off for restoration. Unfortunately I am not well versed on Ebay, but maybe I can get my daughter to show me how it works tonight after work.

Randy,

Thank you for your time. No sheet metal needed. Do the King Pins come with the brass bushing inserts or do you have them separate?

I will take the handles. I will need 2 door handles and 4 window handles. I managed to break 2 of them getting everything off for restoration. Unfortunately I am not well versed on Ebay, but maybe I can get my daughter to show me how it works tonight after work.

I'll have to check on the kingpins. Most of them I have are complete kits. If I don't have any listed right now for your car I will have some in the future. I have more kits than what's listed. I just haven't gotten around to listing them.

My ebay seller ID is randyshotrods . That's probably the easiest way to find my stuff.

Thanks for the interest, Randy

I am looking for an idler arm and pulley for a McCullough super charger for a 57 Hawk. I would prefer NOS. The one I have is bent and truing it is not easy. Used in good condition is also O.K.

Thanks,

Bernie

I am looking for an idler arm and pulley for a McCullough super charger for a 57 Hawk. I would prefer NOS. The one I have is bent and truing it is not easy. Used in good condition is also O.K.

Thanks,

Bernie

I probably don't have one but Who knows what I'll dig up. I still have several boxes of suspension and other hard parts which I do remember seeing pulleys mixed in with so I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks for the inquiry

Unfortunately I didn't get any visors. I think there are alot of visors on ebay though and several are fultons. Maybe some other Stude owner can tell you which model is the right one for your car? Sorry I can't be of more help.

Any chance for an outside sunvisor for a 1950 Champion?

Thanks, Gary

Looking for 1 outside door handles, and 4 window cranks, and 2 interior door handles. I also need patterns for the woodtop framing. Thanks for looking, Dennis