Just purchased the contents of a closed Studebaker dealership

I've just gotten into suspension and steering components I will start listing on Ebay. Many are 1930's-1940's King pin kits, Supports, Steering arms, pitman arms ets. Most of them are going to start at 9.99 with no reserve. All are NOS. A great time to stock up for your restoration. if any of your suspension is worn.

Guest ChampionJohn

Anything for a 1941 Champion? Main item I am missing is the core support, but I am willing to entertain anything that is available.

John

Anything for a 1941 Champion? Main item I am missing is the core support, but I am willing to entertain anything that is available.

John

I'm sure I don't have the core support but I have found various small items. Most I have been listing on Ebay with cheap opening bids and no reserve. Lots of Suspension parts but some chrome trim. I think I have already sold some stuff for it but I just found 4 boxes which I marked Good when I boxed them up so there is going to be more trim, badges, handles etc. to come.

I don't think I have any sheetmetal for your car.

Hope this helps, Randy

Guest ChampionJohn

Randy,

Thank you for your time. No sheet metal needed. Do the King Pins come with the brass bushing inserts or do you have them separate?

I will take the handles. I will need 2 door handles and 4 window handles. I managed to break 2 of them getting everything off for restoration. Unfortunately I am not well versed on Ebay, but maybe I can get my daughter to show me how it works tonight after work.

Randy,

Thank you for your time. No sheet metal needed. Do the King Pins come with the brass bushing inserts or do you have them separate?

I will take the handles. I will need 2 door handles and 4 window handles. I managed to break 2 of them getting everything off for restoration. Unfortunately I am not well versed on Ebay, but maybe I can get my daughter to show me how it works tonight after work.

I'll have to check on the kingpins. Most of them I have are complete kits. If I don't have any listed right now for your car I will have some in the future. I have more kits than what's listed. I just haven't gotten around to listing them.

My ebay seller ID is randyshotrods . That's probably the easiest way to find my stuff.

Thanks for the interest, Randy

Guest bernieconrad

I am looking for an idler arm and pulley for a McCullough super charger for a 57 Hawk. I would prefer NOS. The one I have is bent and truing it is not easy. Used in good condition is also O.K.

Thanks,

Bernie

I am looking for an idler arm and pulley for a McCullough super charger for a 57 Hawk. I would prefer NOS. The one I have is bent and truing it is not easy. Used in good condition is also O.K.

Thanks,

Bernie

I probably don't have one but Who knows what I'll dig up. I still have several boxes of suspension and other hard parts which I do remember seeing pulleys mixed in with so I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks for the inquiry

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I didn't get any visors. I think there are alot of visors on ebay though and several are fultons. Maybe some other Stude owner can tell you which model is the right one for your car? Sorry I can't be of more help.

Any chance for an outside sunvisor for a 1950 Champion?

Thanks, Gary

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hogstop

Looking for 1 outside door handles, and 4 window cranks, and 2 interior door handles. I also need patterns for the woodtop framing. Thanks for looking, Dennis

Guest Hogstop
What year and model are you working on?
Title says 1929 Erskine 4 door dedan. I haven't yet found a model # on the car yet only a serial #. 5058117. There is a fullvision body patent plate in the back seat area also, but no model # Here's a picture post-86667-143139091168_thumb.jpg Thank-you for your time, Dennis

I doubt I have anything that old. But I'll let you know if I run across anything. It would probably be used if I do have anything. Thanks for the inquiry, Randy

Title says 1929 Erskine 4 door dedan. I haven't yet found a model # on the car yet only a serial #. 5058117. There is a fullvision body patent plate in the back seat area also, but no model # Here's a picture [ATTACH=CONFIG]145074[/ATTACH] Thank-you for your time, Dennis

• 1 month later...

Hershey is coming up. I still have all of this sheetmetal and can bring it with me if anyone is interested. NOS convertible wheelhouses can't be that common. Not looking to get rich. I'm trying to find the stuff a new home. I will trade it for other smaller NOS parts of almost any make.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 53studebakertruck

I have a 1953 Studebaker half-ton pick-up (2R5). It is coming along good, but I still need a variety of parts. Highest on the list right now are: Exhaust Manifold (original 6 cyl engine), steel wheels, hub cap clips, hub caps, metal interior trim pieces that go at the bottom and top of the center of the windshield (two piece windshield), rubber boot that goes arond the steering column on the interior where the column goes through the floor, original jack and spare tire holder that went under the bed, the front exterior valance trim piece that goes behind the front bumper. I also need some chrome trim pieces, especially the two pieces that go on the front of the hood and spell out Studebaker. Thanks. If you can help with any of these, please let me know. Bob at BS3@outlook.com.

post-88652-143139204321_thumb.jpg

I have a 1953 Studebaker half-ton pick-up (2R5). It is coming along good, but I still need a variety of parts. Highest on the list right now are: Exhaust Manifold (original 6 cyl engine), steel wheels, hub cap clips, hub caps, metal interior trim pieces that go at the bottom and top of the center of the windshield (two piece windshield), rubber boot that goes arond the steering column on the interior where the column goes through the floor, original jack and spare tire holder that went under the bed, the front exterior valance trim piece that goes behind the front bumper. I also need some chrome trim pieces, especially the two pieces that go on the front of the hood and spell out Studebaker. Thanks. If you can help with any of these, please let me know. Bob at BS3@outlook.com.

As far as I know I don't have any of what you need. I've sold the majority of my small parts off and have pretty much just the larger sheetmetal and a stack of bumpers left that I haven't identified. I wish I had more but I don't have any more leads on parts at this point.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

• 3 weeks later...

I've decided to just move out my Studebaker Sheet metal. If anyone is interested I will sell all the pieces shown as a package deal. The wagon quarters are sold but the rest is still there. All are new except the hood and that's a really clean used part. All 8 pieces for $800 or I will trade for smaller NOS parts of any make. Local pickup only. I may consider splitting it up but it will be a lot better deal to take it all. I have a few other small pieces I may throw in.

I did just buy another 1200 small Studebaker parts so I will have alot to come over the winter as I identify it all. Water pump kits, Wheel cylinders, Fuel Pumps, Motor Mounts, lots of small chrome, lenses and gauges as well as lock sets, door handles, etc. I sell it all on Ebay. Cheap opening bids with no reserve so it sells. It could be the only chance you will have to get parts like these before they are no longer available. They were right off the Shelves of a dealership that opened in the 1930's and ran until the end. my seller ID is randyshotrods. Definately worth a look. I can't imagine I will get another chance to buy NOS studebaker parts like this again to replenish my supply.

I did just buy another 1200 small Studebaker parts so I will have alot to come over the winter as I identify it all. Water pump kits, Wheel cylinders, Fuel Pumps, Motor Mounts, lots of small chrome, lenses and gauges as well as lock sets, door handles, etc. I sell it all on Ebay. Cheap opening bids with no reserve so it sells. It could be the only chance you will have to get parts like these before they are no longer available. They were right off the Shelves of a dealership that opened in the 1930's and ran until the end. my seller ID is randyshotrods. Definately worth a look. I can't imagine I will get another chance to buy NOS studebaker parts like this again to replenish my supply.

Would you have any 37 President 3C parts, in particular a water pump or kit. part number 184113

I am also chasing a clutch housing shield part numbers 188674 & 189535.

Regards Rod

37 Pres, Pan,lower clutch housing0001.pdf

Would you have any 37 President 3C parts, in particular a water pump or kit. part number 184113

I am also chasing a clutch housing shield part numbers 188674 & 189535.

Regards Rod

Unfortunately my oldest waterpump kit is 1938. I didn't take any clutch parts either. Wish I could be of more help, thanks for the interest.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been listing some of the new parts lot I got in on ebay the last few weeks. I should be listing NOS Studebaker stuff right through mid winter. There are a bunch of dash gauges and a few tank units on right now as well as a bunch of lenses. Then I will be getting into some switches. I have some nice Chrome small pieces to come but that probably won't be for another month. It's worth checking in once a week. I have a lot of great stuff ready to put on your car starting pretty darn cheap with no reserve. With opening bids priced to sell. I list around 10 new items a night. It might be the last chance you will have to buy new Studebaker parts like this. My seller ID is randyshotrods . I gladly combine shipping as well whenever possible. Just request it. Thanks for looking.