Fs 1928 Pontiac sedan

JO BO

• 3 months later...
Guest chevk5

Hi Iam looking for a head or both if needed to buy,, for a 1931 Pontiac Split six,,, I have been told the 1929 and 1930 are also the same,,, Thank You in advance for any help,, Tony 651 429 2000 cell 651 497 1447

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Have two 1928 Pontiac 2 door sedans for parts.. what do you need? Thanks JO BO

hi did u say u have a water pump for a 1926 or 28 it might work could u send pics of it

post-89480-143139277799_thumb.jpg

Hi; Yes both cars have a water pump with slight differences between them. not sure of overall condition as they are still on cars. Thanks

here is the one is on the car two bolts on top one on bottom if you have it how much and would u ship it

post-89480-143139277791_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
would you by any chance have an ignition switch? Thanks

Hi; Both cars have the ignition switch, one is missing the key lock. Both are outdoor parts cars so don't know what to expect as

regarding condition. Could take both out and send and perhaps you can make a good one out of both. Thanks

• 4 years later...
Guest skyjockie

hi do you still have pontiac parts? I am looking for the water manifold that conects the 2 heads together and then to radiator hose. Please call Tim 320-296-5245

Hi Jo, I am interested in one or both of the headlight switches (ok if frozen, just not with broke off lever which should look like a feather if original).  May have to take off whole plate with ignition switch if light is frozen and can not remove, feather style lever breaks easily and is really hard to remove.  PM me with cost and address.  Bill