1950 Buick Sedanette Fastback 2 Dr

1950 Buick Sedanette Fastback 2 Dr

$14,500.

2nd owner, bought in 1951 by serviceman on the USS Rushmore, Norfolk Virginia. Several years later it was brought to California where it has remained to date.

Being sold for estate. Looks like it was repainted about 10-25 years ago. Dark green color. Rear upholstery & door panels had been removed but is included, panels are in rear of car. Seat covers, look to be over original seats.

Add up what it would cost to do body work, paint, etc. if it were "in rust condition".

Has brand new battery, turns over, did not start. Has not been run for several years.

(May tinker, if time permits, an hour away from me)

Dynaflow Automatic Transmission, Straight 8 engine.

White wall tires look to be in excellent condition.

Odometer shows 74980

Located 15-20 minutes north of San Francisco. Car is sold as shown, as-is.

1950_buick.jpg

More photos

www.marindirect.com/50buick

Call estate at 415-686-7470 to arrange viewing.

Edited by Brian S (see edit history)

BJM- Price*: I guess it's easy to blast any prices...and one could go to each ad and make negative comments...

I'm just trying to be helpful to the estate (not mine) with the ads & photos to make this car (and others) available.

Perhaps we can post what the car should be worth.

(not what you want to pay... :-)

I have seen rust buckets at high prices without negative responses. Beauty can only be skin deep for some back east cars (with rust).

Door panels should only take a day or so to install with know how...and someone just might want to hot rod and redo interior anyway.

At least making the car available.

Interior: Note link, that has more photos. *Serious buyers can always have a conversation with estate. Have to start somewhere.

50jetback - Thanks for: Special 40 Series info.

Edited by Brian S (see edit history)

• 1 year later...