1966 Skylark GS parts needed

My 66 convertible is ready for paint and body work, and I need to find some parts to finish it out. Obviously, NOS is best, but any really nice parts will do. Any help is appreciated:<BR>black steering wheel<BR>power steering pump, brackets and bolts<BR>plastic clips for lower side stainless trim<BR>minty taillight bezels and rear 1/4 extension trim<BR>nice lower tail panel trim<BR>rear 1/4 Skylark scripts with nuts<BR>rear 1/4 GS emblems<BR>right hood scoop<BR>red bird center cap(1)<BR>black armrest pads<BR>black rubber bumper"bumpers"<BR>hood bumpers with attachments<BR>outer door handles<BR>401 non-A/C fan blade<BR>screws to hold window fuzzies(I only have one!)<BR>1/4 window vertical chrome pieces(hdtp pieces will fit)<BR>Thanks, Dan<P> deadmed@swbell.net

The one item you are unlikely to find is the lower stainless trim clips.<P>I searched for them for years. And, like other '66 owners I've met, was able to fabricate clips from hardware store items.<P>In my case, I used large SS fender washers, ground down on opposite side to slide into the moldings. I inserted common black plastic 'tree' auto fasterners though the washers and pushed the moldings securely into new 1/4" holes (the old holes are too big for any replacement clips).