1963-65 Riviera Parts for Sale. Email for my List.

Jolly_John

Hi, Gang. I have prepared a list of the 1963-65 Riviera parts I have for sale. Some NOS...some NORS...some excellent used. These are mostly "small" parts, including trim, mechanical, brake, steering, suspension, interior, and electrical. There is also some glass, but NO sheetmetal.

I'm happy to ship anywhere, including overseas. However, please note that I'm not set up for PayPal. I welcome personal checks or money orders. For overseas buyers, any form of payment in U.S. dollars is fine with me...but no PayPal.

PLEASE EMAIL ME, or send a PM with your email address. I'll get you the complete list of 1963-65 Riviera parts I have available. I have just one or two of most of these parts, so it is first-come, first-served, of course. Thanks, much. John in Wisconsin

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest bulldog65

John--do you have a good day/nite mirror...a couple of the crescent shaped control knobs for the air/heat levers...maybe a good used power brake rubber pedal cover..thanks..Doug in Texas

FYI, there's a difference between some of these knobs. I'm not positive but I think the '65 knobs are ribbed. It may be that the Electra, Wildcat, and LeSabre had the ribbed knobs. Anyone else know more about this?

Ed

Yes. Early '63s had a vertical ribbed pattern on the little knob faces. After the first month of production they were changed to a satin finish.

That's for 1963. I don't know about '64 and '65 (but I suspect they are the same satin finish).

I too need one of those little knobs if you have an extra one. I got one a while back and it ended up being the "other" type. my photobucket is having issues but once that's resolved I can post a pic of the two different ones.

Guest bulldog65

John-looking over the list of parts...do put back just 2 of the dash control knobs for me-that's all I need-the smooth faced ones...thanks..Doug /Bulldog65

If you have one more of those knobs let me know, still can't post pics but the type I need is quite wide at the back of the knob, close to half an inch and cresent shaped much like the front, the other type is quite pointy at the back.

Cheers

Got my photobucket working. I know it's juts a dinky little part I'm after but when you need it you need it. If you have one of these left after the guys before me.

This is the one I need

DSC01473.jpg

Not this one but if someone else needs it I have one

DSC01471.jpg

I don't think the difference between the two knobs is not a year or model difference as much as the difference is the intended use. If it's a knob that you only push one way, like a cruise control knob, you'd use the "pointy" one. If the knob is something that you want to both push and pull - heat lever, antenna switch, you'd want one that you could put pressure on from the back without a "pointy" thing digging into your finger tip; you'd want the crescent shape on both ends. At least that's the way I see it. I can't get to my '63 which has a plethora of these knobs, so I can't say for sure. But, I'm sure that if I'm mistaken, someone will correct me.

Ed

I stand (self) corrected. I just burrowed into my garage and looked at the knobs on my '63. It has Cruise, A/C, courtesy lamp, and power antenna - lots of theses lilttle crescent shaped knobs. ALL of them are the "pointy" ones with the set screw in the pointed end. Hopefully someone else can tell you on which car(s) the squared off ones are used.

Ed