(2) 1956 Buick Roadmaster Riviera's for sale

Guest JeffnGeorgia

Guest JeffnGeorgia

A friend of mine has (2) Roadmaster Riviera's for sale. Both cars came from Oklahoma and are now in Georgia. The first one is all black and has many options. AC, power windows, power seats, etc. It will need a total restoration but the car is complete and all there. The second one is yellow and white and will also need a complete restoration. Here is the link to the black one. You can call him for more details at 404-889-2229.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1956-Buick-Roadmaster-/130624215996?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e69cf5bbc

Thanks,

Jeff

Edited by JeffnGeorgia (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

x2. There was one for sale up in Iowa on ebay about the same time. In my opinion, these are the best 4 door hardtops (style) ever made. I would not care if I had a 2 door or 4 door 56 Roadmaster Riviera.

x2. There was one for sale up in Iowa on ebay about the same time. In my opinion, these are the best 4 door hardtops (style) ever made. I would not care if I had a 2 door or 4 door 56 Roadmaster Riviera.

I agree, they and the 55's were nice. I am actually though looking for an unworn out '56 70 or preferrably 60 series engine and front suspension and possible rear end for transplanting into a 54. Wouldn't turn down a 40 series with 3 speed neither though. :)

with gas prices fixin to go out of sight, Iowa would be out of the question for me though, hence my interest in these in GA