Lots of NOS 1965-1975 Pontiac parts on ebay cheap!!!

I recently aquired a large lot of 2000 or so NOS Pontiac parts. Alot of Chrome lenses and bezels. Mostly 1965-1975 Vintage B and G body stuff. A little A body and some Phoenix Sunbird stuff. Some earlier and later parts but the concentration is in 1965-1975. There is even some other GM line parts as well.

I've been listing it on Ebay with full applications and accurate condition descriptions. Check my feedback.

The opening bids are less than GM sold much of it for new in the 1970's. Alot of stuff is 9.99 to start and no reserves on anything. I'm looking to sell the stuff not show it off.

I'll be listing 10 or more parts a day until it's all sold. International bidders welcome and I'll gladly combine shipping if you want to put a pile together. Very reasonable shipping on most of the parts as well.

Maybe you'll find that ellusive part for less than a junkyard would sell you a used one for.

Lets get this stuff on cars rather than the shelf where it has been since it was made. Here is a link to one part I'm selling . You can find the others by seeing sellers other items from there. eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Thanks for looking.