!931 Chrysler CM parts

More parts that I would like to clear out

1:Misc engine parts: Timing gears and chain, camshaft, crankshaft, rods, valves, pistons, oil pump $20.00 & up

2:Steering box, column, steering wheel. horn button & light switch lever (no switch) disassenbled $100.00 complete

3: Guages in fairly nice condition. oil/temp/amps/speedo(has cracked glass) $40.00 & up

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monsebar

Interested in the horn button, light switch lever and the gauges. Please e-mail me with pictures if available and final price for all items. Do you ship overseas (Europe)?.

my e-mail is: jblasco@unizar.es

Thanks

JM

More parts that I would like to clear out

1:Misc engine parts: Timing gears and chain, camshaft, crankshaft, rods, valves, pistons, oil pump $20.00 & up

2:Steering box, column, steering wheel. horn button & light switch lever (no switch) disassenbled $100.00 complete

3: Guages in fairly nice condition. oil/temp/amps/speedo(has cracked glass) $40.00 & up

Hello

could you please email a picture of the gauges? fkunzendorf@hotmail.com

Tks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monsebar

Hi

I am still interested in the gauges, horn button and light lever. I need also the cowl lights if available. Could you indicate the total costs of all these items including shipping to 50011 Spain and if you accept paypal or other payment system?

Regards

JM

• 2 weeks later...

To Monsebar

I have sent you 2 private messages, with pictures and price for shipping, to both email addresses and have not had a response. If you are still interested, please let me know, otherwise I will give the next interested party the opportunity

• 4 weeks later...