Wire Radiator Hose Clamps

checker

I am having an impossible time finding the old 60s style double wire hose clamps that will fit my lower radiator hose. It's 2 1/8" O.D. on the hose, which is the same size as a small block chevy water pump has. Any source suggestions would be great.

Thanks, Doug

Thanks Matthew, very cool catalog with a lot of goodies in it. I'll keep that like for future, regardless of if those clamps fit. Also thanks Howard, I live off of ebay and check it daily for one thing or another. I did see the proper size clamps just a few weeks ago on ebay but for $25 for two corroded looking NOS clamps, I'll pass.

The Roadster Factory in Armaugh, PA ( Cooling System: Hose Sets, Heater Valves, And Pipes, TR2, TR3, TR4, TR4a :(page 13) ) carries this type in a 1 11/16" size for $2.11 ea. They may have a larger size available, or be able to refer you their supplier.

They're the major supplier for Triumph restoration parts in the U.S. I've always found them to be helpful in the extreme with questions and assistance. I go to them for everything as a first source. icon14.gif

post-30638-143138783962_thumb.jpg