Sign in to follow this  
www.46chevytruck.com

1946 Chevy truck resource

I have been a member for a couple years now but have not done much in the way of posting. I have posted quite a bit on some of the other car forums out there and have created a web page with resources for 1941-1946 Chevrolet trucks (in particular 1/2 tons).

If you have a 46's GM truck, you may find it useful. There is nothing commercial about the site. It is just there as a resource to fellow collectors that are restoring their truck.

www.46chevytruck.com

I look forward to getting my truck in a AACA meet in the future!

Happy New Year!

Tim

It's great to see somebody not only restore a vehicle but enable others to do the same. I had a 39 Chevy pickup which is the same except for the dash and the front clip. theyre all beautiful trucks

hey tim  im also tim and restored a 46 chevy half ton  my 1st vehicle at 15 yrs old   i tried looking at your project but every pic is a 404 error   maybe its my computer just fyi   its cool to know you did so much work   makes me feel less alone when i remember the long 3 yr project of my own