Jump to content

Help! I need help.


Recommended Posts

Guest Jim_Edwards
I need to purchase a directional switch ( that goes in the steering column ) for my 1957 Buick Roadmaster. Can you help me with this item. What other year cars used this switch?

Thank you in advance, Warren

First are you sure you need an entire switch assembly? Typically the failure will lie in the turn signal plate yoke P/N 1937410. The switch assembly and the yoke are applicable to all 1957, '58, and '59 model year Buicks. You should be able to find the yoke on ebay from time to time and it may even be possible that Dorman is reproducing it as they have done with many applications for like parts.

Edited by Jim_Edwards (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...