1963 Dynaflow Transmission

Long Roof

I have a Dynaflow transmission from a 1963 Buick for sale. I purchased the transmission with a 401 motor. I needed the motor but not the transmission. It came out of a running car. It should work fine but I can not verify condition. It is located in Decatur, IL. Price $100

Sorry again. I bought the motor and tranny over a year ago and don't have the guy's info any more. You might try Wheatbelt Buick at 580-855-2449. Ask for Ken. I bet he has what you need. I have purchased some parts from them and they are good to work with. Good luck.

• 7 months later...
Guest oldyeller
I have a Dynaflow transmission from a 1963 Buick for sale. I purchased the transmission with a 401 motor. I needed the motor but not the transmission. It came out of a running car. It should work fine but I can not verify condition. It is located in Decatur, IL. Price $100

I am lookinf for the tranny mount for a 63 lesabre. do you know anyone that may have one?

• 9 years later...

Hello, my name is Erik. I have a 63’ riviera and I just found for the trans shop that my unit is in bad shape. I am wondering if you still have that transmission available. 
if you do, please contact me at 231-409-8786. I live in Traverse City. Mi.

Thank you.