BUICK and GM Memorabilia, List A

Jolly_John

Hi, Gang. I’ll be posting several different threads, listing BUICK memorabilia goodies I have for sale. So, please check List B and List C for other neat Buick stuff. Please post on the thread, if you want to buy something. Any of these items would be perfect for your own Buick trinket collection.

Please note that I’m not set-up for PayPal, but I do welcome your personal check for a money order. I don’t gouge on the shipping. For example, some of the lighter items would just be a couple of dollars. Also, if you buy multiple items, I’m always happy to combine shipping when possible, to save you a little money. Any questions…please feel free to ask.

1. GM Goodwrench Clock. A nice collectible, especially now that this Goodwrench logo has been retired by General Motors. In very good condition, and works just fine. 6” diameter. Hang on the wall, or used the “feet’ that are included to stand on a desk or shelf. $25

<O:p2. Selling these 1968 Buick postcards INDIVIDUALLY. JUST THREE ARE LEFT. These Buick corporate postcards that promoted the 1968 model line-up. These postcards were given out to people who took the Buick factory tour in 1968. Four-color printing, with a different Buick advertising slogan on the back of each postcard. Each card also imprinted "Buick Motor Division, <ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:p". These are all in "as new" condition. I have the Blue GS-400 Sport Coupe, Blue Skylark 2-door Sport Coupe (have two of these), and the Cream and Wood grain Sport Wagon still available. (All others pictured have been sold.) $5 each for any of these postcards.

<O:p3. Genuine GM Front License Plate Protector accessory. This heavy, clear plastic molded cover is designed to keep your Buick’s front license plate in new condition. It is the bubble style cover that allows the entire plate to be seen. This General Motors Accessory is still sealed in its factory package. Good to use on your collector car, or display it with your GM memorabilia. $25

4. SOLD. NAPA Auto Parts key holder. This is a high-quality, all-metal, small scale replica of a <st1:City><ST1:pMilton </ST1:p</st1:City>Quik-Connect Air Chuck. The two ends disconnect just like the air hose connector would. This gives you the ability to separate your car or shop keys, as would be most convenient for you. Quite the unusual, specialty key holder. $10. SOLD.

<O:p5. ONE SOLD...ONE LEFT. Genuine GM Power Train Factory Pin. From the engine manufacturing plant in <ST1:p<st1:City>Flint</st1:City>, <st1:State>MI</st1:State></ST1:p. Features the Buick, Oldsmobile and Cadillac logos and “POWERPLANT” underneath. Great for use on a cap, in a lapel, or as a tie tack. “As new” condition. $8. ONE SOLD...ONE REMAINING.

6. SOLD. New Buick Painter’s cap. Never worn, in “as new’ condition. Has built-in stretch band back, so one size fits all. Imprinted “PROPERTY OF BUICK”. $5 SOLD.

7. 1970’s-1980’s Buick Eagle tape measure and key ring. This is an “as new” Buick promotional item from back in the mid-1970’s thru the 1980’s. It is a working tape measure and car key ring featuring the Buick eagle logo. $11

# # #

post-31491-143138777434_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777438_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777441_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777443_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777445_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777446_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777447_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777449_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777452_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143138777454_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)