Newly Posted Advance Coupon Codes

Roadster90

Advance Auto Parts coupons: 20% off no

I used the 40 off coupon code last week by phone - no problems at all.....

minimum, $10 off $30, more

Advance Auto Parts continues to offer several coupons, as listed below. They're still among the strongest discounts we've seen from this merchant. (We saw 25% off sitewide briefly on Cyber Monday.) Shipping starts around $9, or spend $75 or more (after coupon) to qualify for free shipping. (Free in-store pickup is also available on most items.) Sales tax is added where applicable. Note that motor oil is excluded. The coupons (which do not stack):

I find Advance Auto to be a mixed blessing. Free in-store delivery is only if your local store stocks the item, there is no "deliver to store option" if it is not in the store's computer inventory (will see "call store" when try to select delivery). "Free Shipping" only works if the order after discount and without core is over $75. You can combine items. Just be aware.

• 4 months later...
Guest Corvanti

i just got a email a few minutes ago from advance auto with this:

http://messages.advanceauto.com/PS!8gBH6cUiOkAFBgIAAAAGCgFICgkxMTQ1NTIwMzYKCjM3NjE0MTcyNzAJAG6xlgoLLTExMzMxOTE2MzMF?TCODE=

Salute the Savings this Memorial Day Weekend! 20% off nearly everything!* + a $50 coupon when you spend $100 or more. Valid towards a future online purchase of $100 or more.* Enter code ME20 in cart. Start Shopping

Online only. Now through May 28. Learn More*

you need to order online, but can pick up in a local store.

hope this helps... :)

Guest re-reatta

I just got the same e-mail. Nic's codes were always awesome, with better discounts. But any discount is better than nothing.