INSTALLING RETROFIT SEAT- BELTS??

there's a place in tyler texas called ssnake-oyl products that has the widest range of colors that i could find. lots of places had seatbelts, but they only have 5 or 6 colors. if you callthis place and tell them what color you're looking for they will send you several samples of that color. they have hundreds of different colors. call them at 800-284-7777, they're great to work with.website is <A HREF="http://www.ssnake-oyl.com." TARGET=_blank>www.ssnake-oyl.com.</A> blueflame

I bought my set from J.C. Whitney. I don't often find a reason to reccommend their stuff, but these belts worked out great. They have large, plain, chrome plated lift-release buckels that fit with a vintage interior very well. You'd never guess these belts aren't NORS units.

I'm looking for a good company to deal with that sells retrofit seat-belts for older vehicles that never had them. My 54 olds doesn't have them and I thought a few of you might have experienced buying some and installing them. After being partially ejected from a vehicle that was rolling end to end at 19 years old, I've never left the yard without buckling up!! That is until I started driving the Olds. Gotta have em!!

have come asross several retailers who put an e-mail address on their web-page to mail in questions on their products and never send replys. There again, there are many who send answers right away.