Meet Registration Materials

Sadie

Anybody know when the meet registration forms will be available on-line? Will this include tour registration forms? Will we be able to get the registration forms for the Founders Tour on-line or must be send for them from National? :

Still workin on the online registration. Big progress in the past few days, but we are still a few weeks from completion. Please register for meets the conventional way till then.<P>Thanks,<P>Peter

Sadie, I hope I don't muddy the water with the following comments. Tour registration is very different from meet registration. Yes, you need to get your name on the list by sending in the tour request card from the Antique Automobile. After that point all registration is handled by the host region. The tour application packets are sent to everyone requesting the information and applications are handled on a first-come first accepted basis until the cut-off number is reached.<P>At this time the emphasis on on-line registration is for the meets. On-line tour registration I believe is still down the road a way. Isn't that correct Peter?