Original Running 1949 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe 4 Door Sedan

Guest Nyckita

Guest Nyckita

You are looking at a running 1949 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe 4 Door Sedan in original condition. The car has a straight 6 with a manual transmission, three on the column. The exterior of the car is in excellent condition for its age. The interior needs to be completely redone. The engine is in good condition. The car originally had leather seats, and came with white wall tires and temperature controls.

The original owner bought the car in 1949. The car was later passed down to his son, who did some work to the vehicle. He then gave the car to a friend when he passed away, where the car sat in a garage for 2 years,it also had a tune up last year, and then it was sold to me.

I have what I believe to be, all records of service from myself and all previous owners. I have to begin, the original Owners Service Policy, with the original owners name and delivery date (September 30th, 1949), as well as the original owner’s manual. On 12/28/1972 the vehicle had a new battery put in, which came with a Sears Battery Guarantee. Then on 5/25/2000 the original owner’s son bought a Douglas Battery and a Wagner Light from Fisher Auto Parts. The last receipt we have for mechanical work is a receipt from 07/17/2000 where the original owners son bought a 10x10 TPL Cut To Pattern and a 16x20 TPL Cut To Pattern. The owner did most of the repairs himself. The vehicle was apparently also recently registered with NYS DMV. According to the NYS Registration Document I have here the registration expired in 11/17/08.

According to the owner’s manual the car originally came under manufactures warranty. I have contacted Chevrolet directly to see if the warranty was still valid. Unfortunately the car is no longer under warranty.

This is a beautiful car, perfect for restoration. After 62 years the car still runs with the turn of a key. While the brakes have been worked on they were never finished, therefore the only brake that works at the time is the hand brake. I hope that this car will stun and impress you as much as it has impressed me. I will take $3,200 or best offer.

Edited by Nyckita (see edit history)

Guest Nyckita

Yes my apologies, it does start with the push of a button, right after I turn the key. Merry Christmas to you as well. Pictures will be up tomorrow PC is running slowly today.

Guest Nyckita
You are looking at a running 1949 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe 4 Door Sedan in original condition. The car has a straight 6 with a manual transmission, three on the column. The exterior of the car is in excellent condition for its age. The interior needs to be completely redone. The engine is in good condition. The car originally had leather seats, and came with white wall tires and temperature controls.

The original owner bought the car in 1949. The car was later passed down to his son, who did some work to the vehicle. He then gave the car to a friend when he passed away, where the car sat in a garage for 2 years,it also had a tune up last year, and then it was sold to me.

I have what I believe to be, all records of service from myself and all previous owners. I have to begin, the original Owners Service Policy, with the original owners name and delivery date (September 30th, 1949), as well as the original owner’s manual. On 12/28/1972 the vehicle had a new battery put in, which came with a Sears Battery Guarantee. Then on 5/25/2000 the original owner’s son bought a Douglas Battery and a Wagner Light from Fisher Auto Parts. The last receipt we have for mechanical work is a receipt from 07/17/2000 where the original owners son bought a 10x10 TPL Cut To Pattern and a 16x20 TPL Cut To Pattern. The owner did most of the repairs himself. The vehicle was apparently also recently registered with NYS DMV. According to the NYS Registration Document I have here the registration expired in 11/17/08.

According to the owner’s manual the car originally came under manufactures warranty. I have contacted Chevrolet directly to see if the warranty was still valid. Unfortunately the car is no longer under warranty.

This is a beautiful car, perfect for restoration. After 62 years the car still runs with the turn of a key. While the brakes have been worked on they were never finished, therefore the only brake that works at the time is the hand brake. I hope that this car will stun and impress you as much as it has impressed me. I will take $3,200 or best offer.

If you would like pictures (I do have them) please leave a post with your e-Mail address and I will send them to you ASAP. I tried to put the pictures up in the post but apparently they didn't load even though they said they did.

I don't mean to seem like I'm yelling I just want to make sure people see the message and read it. It is important.:)

Go to Ebay and search "1949 Chevrolet" under cars and trucks. Scroll down through them, it is the black one with the propane tank in the background. They sent me the Ebay listing, and emailed me several times to see if I received it. My replies came back, so yes, I did receive the listing Nyckita. Thanks.

Jim43

Guest Nyckita

I apologize for not sending the images immediately. Apparently I am not being informed through e-mail when someone comments on the post anymore. For whatever reason the pictures are not sending through e-mail. If you go to ebay motors and you put in "Original 1949 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe" it should come up with the pictures of my car. Or you can search my username on ebay which is SilverBullet90. Again I apologize, something is going seriously wrong with my e-mail, and I plan to figure it out IMMEDIATELY!. Oh and by the way...dadphelps this "Has anyone received the "ASAP" pictures? I have not." was not necessary. If you noticed that your comment wasn't being posted back to you could have easily sent me a private message and I would have explained to you the issue. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Guest Nyckita
if u havent sold it yet can u send me pics please email lupio38@verzon.net thank you

The messages were unable to send. Something is going on with my e-mail because your's is not the first email I've had these issues with. If you have another email I could try that, but it would be much easier if you were to just search my username under ebay, where the car is up for sale. My username is SilverBullet90. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...