Two-Tone Combinations for 1957 Oldsmobiles?

Guest 1950Buick

Guest 1950Buick

Does anyone have a list of the all the available two-tone combinations for Oldsmobile in 1957? The paint charts do not include this information so I'm thinking it would have to be on a period dealer brochure or pamphlet.

Thanks,

Greg

Did you look on autocolorlibrary.com? Sometimes, their paint charts will address two-toning.

Otherwise you'll have to find a 1957 Color & Fabric Selector album, and 1957 Oldsmobile stuff has gotten pricey. Back then the C&F books often included transparency overlays that you could actually lay a drawing of your desired bodystyle over the paint chips to get an idea what your new car would look like in certain colors and combinations.

Guest 1950Buick

No, as I stated the color charts (which is what you find on autocolorlibrary.com) do not list the combinations. What I need is the 1957 Oldsmobile "Dealer Data Book". Know anyone who has it and can give me the two-tone combinations?

1957OldsDealerDataBookCover.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TwoTone

I found the above-listed factory data on this eBay auction listing. There are links below the images that go to both the monotone and two-tone data lists. The seller is actually offering to refinish those gorgeous Brooklin models in EVERY factory two-tone combination - all 60 of them!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320832777881

BRK163OnyxBlackoverFestivalRed-CutlassBronzeMetallic-1.JPG

Edited by MCHinson (see edit history)

I have deleted most of this discussion and edited some of the inappropriate comments out of the posts that remain. Not all of the AACA Discussion Forum Moderators are as lenient as Rocketraider. Keep it Civil Gentlemen!

Guest 1950Buick
I found the above-listed factory data on this eBay auction listing. There are links below the images that go to both the monotone and two-tone data lists. The seller is actually offering to refinish those gorgeous Brooklin models in EVERY factory two-tone combination - all 60 of them!

Incredible! Those look like candy. The guy must use jewelers tools to handle all those small parts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320693961200

BRK163CutlassBronzeFront-1.JPG

BRK163SunsetGlowFront-1.JPG

BRK163FestivalRedFront-1.JPG

BRK163CutlassBronzeInterior-1.JPG

BRK163FestivalRedinHand-3.JPG

Edited by 1950Buick (see edit history)