Who was looking for tail light bezels?

RivNut

Al Schmidt provided a link for someone to find new front turn signal lenses and I scoured the sight pretty good. This company has new repo tail light bezels advertised - there's no picture or description however. They also have new repo '63 & '64 tail light lenses. The bezels are the 4th or 5th item from the top.

www.gmobsolete.com

Just fill in year, make, and model for the correct link

Ed

Hey Ed...I was the one looking for 63 taillight lenses. I looked on GM obsolete but all I found was the 64 replacement...which looks nice but does not have the Buick medallion in the center section. I guess I could cut out the center and put in my old medallion. My lenses will probably buff nicely..but one side has a crack that is hard to ignore. Thx PRL

Rob,

I have a pair of bezels and a couple of pair of lenses for a '65. Strictly driver quality. I also have a '65 bumper, same status. I bought them to modify the rear of my '64, but after I got them home, I found out that there's a lot of sheet metal fabrication involved in the swap. They're just sitting on a shelf looking for a new home.

Ed

• 11 months later...