Rear shock/struts source

waltmail

I so hope this is bad info. I went with this from E Bay

<table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="feedbackSummaryMain" valign="top" width="30%"><table><tbody><tr><td>?]</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="ratingsMain" width="70%"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ratingsHeader"><td colspan="3"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="2">imgpanelulgrey.gif</td><td class="ratingsBorder" height="1" width="100%">s.gif</td><td rowspan="2">imgpanelurgrey.gif</td></tr><tr><td height="1" width="100%">s.gif</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="spacerBorder" width="1">s.gif</td><td class="dsrTitleBg"><table class="dsrMain" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="dsrTitle">Detailed Seller Ratings (last 12 months)</td><td class="hlpImg" align="right">btnHelp.gif</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="spacerBorder" width="1">s.gif</td></tr><tr><td class="spacerBorder" width="1">s.gif</td><td class="dsrSubtitle"><table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="dsrTitle" width="48%">Criteria</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td class="dsrTitle" width="24%">Average rating</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td class="dsrTitle" width="28%">Number of ratings</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="spacerBorder" width="1">s.gif</td></tr><tr><td class="spacerBorder" width="1">s.gif</td><td class="dsrClassification"><table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="dsrTitle" width="48%">Item as described</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td title="4.9 / 5.0" width="24%"> 5 stars

</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td class="dsrTitle" align="center" width="28%">4116</td></tr><tr><td class="dsrTitle" width="48%">Communication</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td title="4.7 / 5.0" width="24%">4 1/2 stars

</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td class="dsrTitle" align="center" width="28%">4107</td></tr><tr><td class="dsrTitle" width="48%">Shipping time</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td title="4.3 / 5.0" width="24%">4 1/2 stars

</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td class="dsrTitle" align="center" width="28%">4078</td></tr><tr><td class="dsrTitle" width="48%">Shipping and handling charges</td><td width="20">s.gif</td><td title="5.0 / 5.0" width="24%">5 stars

</td><td width="20">

</td><td class="dsrTitle" align="center" width="28%">4645</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

That is a lot of ratings.

Thanks for the research.

Odds are everything will turn out fine. Every seller has a problem every now and then. It would be nice to know have a reliable method to know what to expect before the purchase is made.

One thing that came to light in my survey was that about 75% of the participants would like to see a vendor rating system on ReattaOwner.com. I'm also in favor of a system for rating vendors.

I think I could implement the rating system without too much trouble. The problem I foresee is doing it in a manner that would ensure it would be fair to the vendor and at the same time allow buyers to point out a problems they experienced with a transaction. There is also the liability issues I might face as the website owner do be addressed.

I'm thinking of maybe having a "Recommended Vendor" list where the vendor could choose to be on the list with the understanding that he could be rated on his performance as a seller. Then a buyer could give the vendor a feedback type rating but negative ratings would be screened by me for accuracy before they would be approved.

Any comments about implementing such a rating system would be welcomed.

Odds are everything will turn out fine. Every seller has a problem every now and then. It would be nice to know have a reliable method to know what to expect before the purchase is made.

One thing that came to light in my survey was that about 75% of the participants would like to see a vendor rating system on ReattaOwner.com. I'm also in favor of a system for rating vendors.

I think I could implement the rating system without too much trouble. The problem I foresee is doing it in a manner that would ensure it would be fair to the vendor and at the same time allow buyers to point out a problems they experienced with a transaction. There is also the liability issues I might face as the website owner do be addressed.

I'm thinking of maybe having a "Recommended Vendor" list where the vendor could choose to be on the list with the understanding that he could be rated on his performance as a seller. Then a buyer could give the vendor a feedback type rating but negative ratings would be screened by me for accuracy before they would be approved.

Any comments about implementing such a rating system would be welcomed.

I'd use it. I suspect the " Recommended Vendor" system would be the safest way to go.

• 2 weeks later...