Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Shop Rat

Merry Christmas to you also Susan. And a Happy Hunukkah to the Jewish members, and Happy Hoildays to all. :cool: This reminds me, I need to pull up that Christmas Favorite I wrote a few years ago. :D Dandy Dave!

I'll add our Holiday Greetings, and hope that all enjoy Christmas, Chanukkah, and every other form of celebration of peace-loving people, in good health for the coming year.

post-54863-143138769495_thumb.jpg

Good to see someone started this thread for another year. Anybody got any ideas where 2011 went? Seems like only yesterday we were rushing around frantically trying to finish everything we thought we needed to. Regardless of where you are, what you believe it, or what your own situation may be, it's time to reflect on the season and the true meaning. So enjoy - whether it's a big fat turkey on the table, a tear in the eye for those who are not able to be with us, or that feeling of pride we get when we see the flag wave. It's Christmas time - time to look at the year soon gone, and the opportunity the new one brings. Best wishes to all of you and your friends and families. It's a great hobby and a great AACA family.

Terry & Susan Bond

Good to see someone started this thread for another year. Anybody got any ideas where 2011 went? Seems like only yesterday we were rushing around frantically trying to finish everything we thought we needed to. Regardless of where you are, what you believe it, or what your own situation may be, it's time to reflect on the season and the true meaning. So enjoy - whether it's a big fat turkey on the table, a tear in the eye for those who are not able to be with us, or that feeling of pride we get when we see the flag wave. It's Christmas time - time to look at the year soon gone, and the opportunity the new one brings. Best wishes to all of you and your friends and families. It's a great hobby and a great AACA family.

Terry & Susan Bond

Can't say Merry Christmas much better than that. Merry Christmas from Lamar and Rita at Buick Gardens.

Merry Christmas to all, and all the other holiday greetings too!

It's been a great year, really enjoy the sharing of information on this forum.....it's addicting.

Can't wait to fall asleep Christmas Eve with visions of sugarplums and Duesenbergs!!!

Guest Siegfried

And a Merry Christmas to all. 2011 has a super year for me, and my family. We now have 2 grandkids. Our second arrived in November, and she is doing fine. Ethan is now 2.5 and rockin! What a guy! Keep your eyes open for him at the 2012 Hershey meet. He's a car kid. Three generations in one house, and it is mighty fine. Lovin It! Like a second chance to be a parent. There mother is working full time in the medical profession, and recently enrolled for her bachelors. She's going to really make a difference. Here's to 2012! It's going to be better.

Starting to get busy but wanted to give all my AACA forum friends a warm and heartfelt Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. May the season bring you warmth, joy and happiness with family and friends and may next year bring you sunny warm days to drive your cars, no breakdowns and that long sought after part you've been searching for. Hope to meet and see you along the way!