Jump to content

'46-'48 Desoto/Plymouth Turn Signal Switch Housing

Guest Bingster

Recommended Posts

Guest Bingster

I'm looking for a steering column turn signal switch housing for my 1947 Desoto Custom. I believe they were standard design used also on Plymouths, Dodges and some Chryslers of the same years.

They are plastic with Left and Right printed on the top with arrows.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...