Front Bumper for 27-29 ? FS

Guest outlaw car man

Guest outlaw car man

I've got a front bumper that I've had , that's been sitting around in the shop. Had it for sale at one time, then forgot about it again.

I think it goes on a 27-29 Buick. It came with my 33 90 as a mistake 20 some years ago. It mounts on the 33 but way wrong of course.

I think it was chromed probably 20 years ago and never used, when I got it with the car, it still had newspaper wrapped around it-

I'd like 400 for it so I can buy a case for a gun I have. It would cost you more then that just to plate it !!! It's a three piece bumper.

Here's a photo, if interested let me know. Can send more & sizes. I'll ship it anywhere your cost.

As I say, a 27-29 but you have to decide, I don't know. Someone should be able to use this, and I can get my case without having to squabble with the wife-

I'd say a 8.5+ out of 10 bumper, ready to mount.

Sandy Jones

Colorado

outlawhistory@comcast.net

post-54015-143138760741_thumb.jpg

Guest outlaw car man
Sandy

Looks similar to my 25, 5 foot long 6 inches wide. can you give me dimensions and post some closer photoes

Thanks Rod

Hi Rod-

Looks very, very close. mine is 5' X 6 1/4 "

Probably best to contact me direct for photos so this won't muddle up the forum here. outlawhistory@comcast.net

This probably fits various years, I think I was told bumpers were an accessory in the 20s, my Spotters Guide shows cars with & without front bumpers. Interesting.As I said it bolts up on my 1933 Buick too, but a completely different animal. Weighs about 32 #s

Anyway, send your email address and I'll send off a bunch of scans so you can get a good look all the way around.

Sandy Jones

Colorado

outlawhistory@comcast.net