62 buick skylark convertible parts car

Guest nice62buick

Guest nice62buick

Hello,

My name is Ron and I live in Hillsboro Oregon. I have a 1962 Buick skylark convertible. I drove this car for the last five years and last year decided to take it apart to fix the rust on the car. Once I got into the car I found the rust to be extensive and by suggestion of folks that have restored many cars, they suggested either finding a rolling chassis for my parts to bolted on or sell off my car for parts. I also own a 1955 Buick special 2 door hard top, so I have decided to sell my 62 for parts, this is a complete 1962 Bucik sjylark with all parts. It currently has the 215 all al 4bbl, dual exhaust, automatic. ALl of the chrome and interior parts are there, the interior is ok for a daily driver. I also have an extra set of doors, hood, trunk lid, front grill and lights complete, rear chrome for the trunk lid, inner and outer rockers, bumpers ect. The drivers doors both have the manual remote mirror option. This car also has the chrome for the fender wells front and rear. I also have two complete sets of top cylinders and hoses and pumps.

The two pictures show the 62 parts car from the front and my 55 special.

If anyone is interested in parts from my 62 convertible please drop me a line and I will get you pictures of the part.

Take Care

Ron

post-74279-143138759286_thumb.jpg

post-74279-143138759288_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest Leigh Ewart

Hi Ron, do you still have any parts for this car including the mouldings at the back and below the trunk plus reversing lamp lenses and headlight bezels. I also need the moulded cover for the gauge set and a reasonable dash pad if yours are good?

Hood hinges might also be of interest.

regards Leigh