Sign in to follow this  
keiser31

Dodge Brothers centennial 2014

I really hope everyone that is driving this way to MI will either take lots of photos or videos of your trips! I would love to hear about the experience since we won't be able to make such a journey for the centennial meet. We live too close! lol

You could take the long way around Lake Michigan to get there...

That's a Hemi all right! It would get you there but may twist up the frame a bit in the process...

That IS indeed a HEMI. 1968 426. Here's the front...with a 440 six pac lurking behind it here.

Sorry to get off topic but John could you shoot me some pics of that 440 via PM or Email ? Thats the setup my brother had in his 70 lime green GTX I was telling you about. (426 is a beast but that 440 ain't no joke...)

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

Sorry to get off topic but John could you shoot me some pics of that 440 via PM or Email ? Thats the setup my brother had in his 70 lime green GTX I was telling you about. (426 is a beast but that 440 ain't no joke...)

Sorry....I don't have any more photos of that engine at this time. I will try to get over to my buddy's place to shoot some more photos of it. John

Anybody interested from Ct or the northeast to do a road trip to the meet? It's only 716 miles from Watertown CT 250/miles/day 5 hrs driving time @50miles/hr It's a 2 overnighter trip.

Joe C.

PS: Anybody from the Mid- Atlantic Region?

Edited by Joe Cozza
more info (see edit history)

Any of you GB/DB truck guys out west going to try and make the trek to Detroit in 14?

I plan to attend but will not have my truck.

I am shipping my 29 coupe to LA and then driving to the centennial

Angling for a long distance award? :)

Joe,

You may want to contact Tom&Cindy Myers for a route as they made the trip from MI. to the Mass. meet.

Vern

Thanks Vern,There's a couple ways we could go. Rt .80 thru PA then Rt 75 N or go thru Canada on Rt 3.We have time.

It's not a done deal yet