We did not make the Turkey Run

Guest MidTNDawg

Guest MidTNDawg

We are in FL, but we missed the car show. 1930 was unable to make it so with the difficulty we were having getting our disabled son and our dtr-in-law moved I gave up trying. Hopefully we will have Matilda there next year. Still trying to get up the courage to starting prying tacks out of the headliner when we get back home. Almost makes me want to just put in a new one, but I still want to preserve the original. Good luck to me, huh? I miss being on the board but back to normal (whatever that means) later this week.

Forgot to respond to this one Doug, I could have made it but I got this e-mail from you the day after the show started at 9.16 at night ............Jason, we are finally in FL but doubtful we make the Turkey Run. Not early anyway............

Not enough time for us to plan anything so we had made other plans.

Better luck next year though, I do usually go. Its about 2.5 drive for us and we like to get there early but we like to have a plan in advance.

Guest MidTNDawg

We were moving our son and dtr-in-law and had a few problems. We missed being there. I fully intend to be there in 2012 and maybe bring my car and put it in the show. Looking forward to meeting you at some point for sure. My car is just running so good now. I have got to dive in and get into replacing my roof fabric at some point.