Remaining late 20 – early 30 Packard parts on Ebay

mlavin73

I have decided to try and sell all my remaining parts through E-bay. Most are late 20’s to early 30’s. I’ve posted some pictures, a video and a breakdown of the parts I have left. If you are interested it can be found here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Lot-Packard-Parts-late-20s-early-30s-No-reserve-Auction-/220907892557?hash=item336f22ef4d&item=220907892557&pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

. If the lot doesn’t sell, I will go back to individual parts after April. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks for looking.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just relisted the rest of my Packard Parts on Ebay at a lower price. The link to the auction can be found here

Large Lot of Packard Parts - late 20's - early 30's - No reserve / Price reduced | eBay

I’m looking to make room in the shed for another lot of parts that I am looking to purchase. This is a no reserve auction. Whoever wins this I can pass along names of people looking at 3 of the parts with an offer of $550.00 (shutters, 1 NOS fender and the rumble seat lid). If I cannot sell it as a whole it will most likely go to Hershey in October. If you see individual parts you may be interested in, e-mail me through the forum with the item and the offered amount and I will save the list to give to the winning bidder.

I’m located in Layton NJ if you would like to come by and check it out. Thanks. Mike