PCV Valve: Fram FV125, Borg Warner PCV9, Filko P19

WANTED TO BUY ITEM POSTERS BEWARE: This reply post by aaa11, in response to my "wanted" ad, doesn't smell right to me. This guy joined the forum a few hours ago and has already answered four "wanted" item ads.......all with the identical "pasted in" reply, as above. He has everything from 1930's to 1960's parts it seems....used engines to new PCV valves. Hopefully, if there is a MODERATOR for these forums, they will check this out.

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

Guest 32RockneRoadster

YES, there is a MODERATOR, and he sent me here bwcause I am looking to sell some NOS driving lights. I'm finding my way around and didnt even know if i could offer them here, and thats how I KNOW he is watching.

I kept the message welcoming me here to the AACA website. I HOPE this helps you CAUSE I HATE THIEFS!

= Welcome to our forums! Please take a moment to review and update your profile and preferences to take full advantage of our features. You can do this by clicking on "Edit Profile" and "Edit Preferences" in the My Stuff dropdown.

Please do not reply to this message as this is just an automated welcome message to thank you for joining our community.

Peter Gariepy

AACA Webmaster

Edited by 32RockneRoadster
spelling of course! (see edit history)