Out in the cold

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

Moving the cars to my parents extra garage for the winter - leaving this morning in the Centurion it was around 29 degrees. It's about a 50 mile drive, got it there with no issues and tucked away.

Just getting ready to leave in the 67, first it's been out of the garage since last year, and the first it has gone more than a few miles in years - I have traveled all over the country in it to BCA events, but a little nervous about this 50 miles. Will let you know how it goes.

post-30591-143138747929_thumb.jpg

post-30591-143138747932_thumb.jpg

Guest my3buicks

She ran just like she should, like a Buick. Never missed a beat, it was good to be behind the wheel again. The 67 is like comfort food to me after 33 years together.

My gawd, that looks cold Keith. Your '67 brings back fond memories of my '67 Riv. I saw 140 on the speedo on my way to El Centro one year. Was catching up with a Pontiac and a CHP was catching up with both of us. I spotted him and slowed up and he passed me going after the Pontiac. I was lucky enough to come to an exit before I came to where he had him stopped. I could see them from a road that ran paralel to the freeway. You know I was sweating!! Have you looked at my pix album of cars I have had, on Facebook? Trouble is, I can't find one of the Riv.