1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille black convertible

Guest Jen45

The car is a 1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille black convertible, stock, 472 engine, with a NEW WHITE CONVERTIBLE TOP, clean complete white interior, and good wide white wall tires.<O:p</O:p

<O:p></O:p>

Some minor surface rust on rear quarter panels. That being said, the rust is minor enough, and original paint complete enough, original clean thick original chrome all around, new top, etc. The car drew quite a few compliments and even a few offers to purchase when it was running. Car last ran four years ago but only stopped running, as far as I can tell, due ignition coil failure, which would occasionally occur if car drove over wet surfaces. As far as I know, except for ignition coil problem -- and crack in passenger side manifold which did not prevent car from running -- car was mechanically sound with all parts complete and in good shape when it last ran, and it ran SMOOTH. <O:p></O:p>

Car complete and solid for restoration. CAR STORED INDOORS after it stopped running. <O:p></O:p>

Again, the black Caddy convertible, white top and interior with wide white wall tires, drew quite a few compliments and even a few offers to purchase when the car was running, only four years ago. Truly bitter loss for me, but I never even found the time or money to switch out the ignition coil that probably would have allowed me to drive – and keep -- the car even today.<O:p></O:p>

A one-of-a-kind gem – must see to believe -- for someone with a little time and elbow grease to spare.

I will entertain all reasonable offers. This car is being sold AS IS however, and the buyer will be responsible for transport/delivery of vehicle.

Sellers: Andrew & Jennifer Muchoney

Location of vehicle: Chicago, IL (suburbs)

Telephone: 847-293-9038

E-mail: jbode.kent@iit.edu