1950 Chrysler Saratoga M.I.A.

Guest another Ratman

Guest another Ratman

After two month's of fairly serious looking I still have not found another '50 Saratoga. Not even a hint of one. Some parts but no car. I'm starting to check a new data base of museums, and clubs etc. SO, I thought I would check here one more time. Does anyone own one, know someone that owns one or any rumors of one somewhere? Come on don't be shy. Maybe we can get them to mate, Miss Daisy is a lovely haze blue 61 y.o. that would love to meet another sedan for long drives and quality time together in the garage.:D Thanks, Ratman

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mark Rigotti

Don,

I'd like to contact you. I',m in Taylor, MI (Detroit area) and own a '49 Chrysler SARATOGA.

Please call me sometime.

Mark Rigotti

734-946-7576 office

734-946-9069 home

734-776-2927 cell

Guest Mark Rigotti
After two month's of fairly serious looking I still have not found another '50 Saratoga. Not even a hint of one. Some parts but no car. I'm starting to check a new data base of museums, and clubs etc. SO, I thought I would check here one more time. Does anyone own one, know someone that owns one or any rumors of one somewhere? Come on don't be shy. Maybe we can get them to mate, Miss Daisy is a lovely haze blue 61 y.o. that would love to meet another sedan for long drives and quality time together in the garage.:D Thanks, Ratman

Miss Daisy sounds pretty. Perhaps 'Toga (you second series '49) and her should meet. "Toga is only 6 months older and we both live in MI. (I'm in the Detroit area)

Regards,

Mark Rigotti

Guest another Ratman

Mark, I'll call you on Sunday, before the Lions game. After the Lions game I might be hoarse, confused, angry, unable to understand reality, etc. Ratman