58 wagon southbound out of OK

JoelsBuicks

Wow, Adam was on that one. Looking at it on the trailer it does look solid and straight. The squared off shape of the 58 Caballero I think makes it a bit more attractive then the 57 version. These are hard to find.

The car was sitting at my shop for the past couple of years, Pete Phillips is taking it to his place to do some work on it, and put inside out of the elements. It's for sale, just get in touch with Pete. (Pete, you just can't do anything anymore, you will get caught every time by the very observant BCA'ers.)

The car was sitting at my shop for the past couple of years, Pete Phillips is taking it to his place to do some work on it, and put inside out of the elements. It's for sale, just get in touch with Pete. (Pete, you just can't do anything anymore, you will get caught every time by the very observant BCA'ers.)

Yeah, Paul, any old car man does not miss much. And a Buick man misses even less!! Just ask my wife.

That is a nice wagon.

Ben

Wow, there are some sharp-eyed drivers in southern Oklahoma! Spotting it is one thing, but whipping out a camera in time to take a photo is pretty amazing.

It's a 1958 Special model 49-D which is the 4-dr. hardtop Special Estate Wagon (not a Caballero). Odometer shows 85,000 miles which I think is original. Let me tell you, pulling that car and trailer through the Missouri hills on Rte. 44 is no cakewalk! This is definitely a project car needing some rust repair and it has been off the road since 1973, but it is complete and will run. I hope to fix the brakes, install the new windshield & rear bumper, and get it running off of the fuel tank.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Guest wildcat465

Come on. A vintage Buick requiring some resto heading down I35 towards Texas. Really guys.

Vegas would put the odds 2 to 1 on Pete.