pierce arrow jack and handle

Guest steve283

Guest steve283

Ok,while moving I found a jack,on one side it says "No1 THE MORRISON JACK 00. ALLIANCE OHIO USA" other side on a brass piece it says "made expressly for pierce motor car co.across the gear head says "MORRISON PAT",I have no idea its age or what its worth.with it was a handle aprox 22 inches long with an L handle on one end and a barrel end that goes into the jack.looks like it extends but I'd rather not mess with it from fear of ignorance breaking it.if it had a T handle then a part is missing.It looks just like an old tool should no sign of paint and coated with grease and patinia.anyone need one?whats it worth?Thanx,steve.will post pics if there is interest.

Pierce jacks seem to sell for $50 to $100, depending on condition and size (one of the Pierce jacks in my collection is for a Pierce truck, and is quite large).

If the handle is original, the price for jack and handle double or so.

I don't need any more of them, but am sure someone out there would buy it. If you email me your contact info, and tell me a price you'd accept, I could post it on the Pierce Arrow Society web page, David.Coco@hphood.com