Sign in to follow this  
Steve Suttle

'25 DB roadster - top down weather!

Yeah, well, it's going up to 60 today and 63 tomorrow, with sunshine & clear blue skies up here in leafless CT.

I'm definitely going for a drive today! (Top up, of course.)

Thanks, keiser31. As you are in Phoenix, I'll bet you share my joy with year-round (well, almost year-round)

open motoring!

My little roadster is still a work in progress as far as finishing touches.

Sometime this winter I am going to paint the wheels the correct DB blue.

And I just finished the linoleum running board project. It was actually quite easy.

I may do the floorboards next. I have a rubber mat down at present.

Thanks, keiser31. As you are in Phoenix, I'll bet you share my joy with year-round (well, almost year-round)

open motoring!

My little roadster is still a work in progress as far as finishing touches.

Sometime this winter I am going to paint the wheels the correct DB blue.

And I just finished the linoleum running board project. It was actually quite easy.

I may do the floorboards next. I have a rubber mat down at present.

Nope.....I'm in "the other Phoenix" as I call it in Oregon. Straight across the U.S. on the left coast (give or take 20 miles north or south) from Detroit.

Ya got me!!

But please think of me when you finally dig out that snow-blower next month!!!! LOL

Oh, we can't wait until December to get ready for Old Man Winter around here. I had the blower out a month ago to tune it up, gas it up, and warm it up!

Storm windows up, snow shovels at the ready, wood split & stacked, furnace cleaned, oil tank filled, leaves raked, air-conditioners removed & stored...just all part of the lure of New England!

Oh, we can't wait until December to get ready for Old Man Winter around here. I had the blower out a month ago to tune it up, gas it up, and warm it up!

Storm windows up, snow shovels at the ready, wood split & stacked, furnace cleaned, oil tank filled, leaves raked, air-conditioners removed & stored...just all part of the lure of New England!

Phil,

You forgot to mention the Autumn Nor'easter that dropped 12" of wet snow that cut the power for of over 800,000 people in Ct for up to two weeks.

Joe C.

We've broken the record for Nov. 25 set in 2001. The radio says it's 17 Celsius around Toronto right now. For you Yanks that's about 62 F. I'm out putting up Xmas lights in short sleeves and deck shoes. We should have snow on the ground by now. Global warming?

Phil,

You forgot to mention the Autumn Nor'easter that dropped 12" of wet snow that cut the power for of over 800,000 people in Ct for up to two weeks.

Joe C.

Joe, I didn't feel qualified to mention that. We flew out that Saturday morning for warm & sunny Raleigh, NC. By the time we got back, we had to suffer only two days of mild discomfort on back-up generator power 'til power was restored in our area. The cleanup of downed limbs & brush was UNbelievable, though!

KCL, I'm sure it is global warming, from all these DB's that have been drug out and restored or made run this past year. I am amazed daily at the new people on this forum. I watch a few of the other AACA forums and I think we (the DB's) have more activity than nearly any other one. Steve, you are very modest. That looks like a very nice Roadster. I hope my 27 Roadster is that nice someday!

So, Portland got three inches of rain on Wednesday I think it was. Rained all week until yesterday.

No records broken though.

Sure is nice and green around here.

For the first time in some time we had no snow on the ground at Thanksgiving up here is the UP of MI! I thin 40's is what they were saying. Doesn't seem right, but I won't complain! We have a long enough winter as is!