1940's chevy 2ton and 1940 GMC 2ton truck parts

Guest tonkaman

Guest tonkaman

hey all i have a great assortment of parts for the bigger chevy trucks as well as one large gmc with the two piece windshield i will start listing what i have here in the next week or so as well as some pictures but if there is anything in particular you need let me know now as i wont have access to these trucks long. i belive they are late 30's to early 40's

Guest tonkaman

ok so no pics yet but since looking on google i think the chevs are early 40s with the headlights mounted on the fenders with the little marker lights up on the top of the headlight buckets. i have several headlight assemblies as well as two sets of hood skirts and a complete hood. three windshield frames and three good working windshield regulators.

as for the GMC i belive it to be a 38 or a 39 as it has the two piece windshield, i have the headlights and headlight brackets, windshield frame and regulators, doors, door panels and door window trim. there is also a set of gauges for a 50's chevy truck too they look perty good but would need to be freshened up as would all of the stuff i described.

let me know if youre interested or if youre looking for something i didnt list.

• 3 months later...
Guest tonkaman

i have one windshield frame left, a regulator or two, a hood two sets of hood skirts a few headlights for the chevys and the GMC i have the hood emblems headlight stands and headlights. the two piece windshield and regulator and the doors

what are you looking for exacltly? heres my email 1953powerwagon@gmail.com

Guest Alberta Chevy

hi tonkaman looking for the PTO unit anything to do with this item. I have the shifter but not sure how it hooks up on the transmission thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...