Sign in to follow this  
oilpatch

1925 Studebaker Victoria

I'm looking for a ballpark value of my late fathers studebaker. We hauled it into the shop about 8 years ago and started to dismantle it but never got any further. All the parts that were removed were stored and labelled. Here's a couple links to some photos I took and a short You Tube video.

I'm just looking for a rough value. Thank you in advance for any help!

Link to the photo album

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=a15809012f391a72&page=play&resid=A15809012F391A72!725&authkey=gu7WDin9tEY%24

Link to the You Tube Video

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Interesting car, very rough condition, even looking beyond the interesting paint job !!! Hard to tell, too, looks like there may be some bad wood in the body, which significantly lowers the value.

Always a crap shoot putting values on cars, I'd say if you got $3000 for it, you'd be lucky.....

Good luck, hope someone saves it....

That is not a 1925 model. It is an early 1927 Dictator. The acorn style headlights, the black face of the instrument panel and the lower centre location of the speedometer are all 1927. The interior door handles coming up through the window garnish mouldings indicate it is early 1927 production. The clincher is the EU on the body tag which is definitely 1927. The C indicates Victoria coupe one of the rarer body styles. The number below it is the assembly line sequence number. The serial number plate is on the left frame rail behind the front wheel and will be between 1346101 and 1410000.

Terry

Thank you for the information Terry! Would you agree with the other post that the car in its current condition would be worth about $3000?

Ryan

Thank you for your response! I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to find someone to save it too.

Ryan

This is what it would look like if it was all together again.

A pretty big project I would say.

Stude8

post-31139-143138735195_thumb.jpg

post-31139-143138735197_thumb.jpg