Cool DB bread van...

keiser31

Saw this cool DB bread van on the "H.A.M.B." forum (yep, it's a street rodder's forum, so sue me or disown me if you like). I just thought that you guys might want to see it, too.

Street rodders or not, I'd guarantee there are lots of purists on this forum that would thoroughly enjoy the "Vintage Shot From Days Gone By!" thread on the H.A.M.B. I have never seen so many great vintage photos. Many of you should give it a try.

Street rodders or not, I'd guarantee there are lots of purists on this forum that would thoroughly enjoy the "Vintage Shot From Days Gone By!" thread on the H.A.M.B. I have never seen so many great vintage photos. Many of you should give it a try.

Once crossing over to the dark side theres no turnin back..........Have ya been to the Motor Vehicle Bureau? Its a leper colony over there...........Once you go black, theres no turnin back ;)

Admendum::: There are exceptions to every rule, machinist Bill for example :D

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

Guest stephen48

There was a time when an American street scene photo was instantly recognisable as such because of the style of the cars.

Looking at Jim's photo it could be anywhere.The distinctive look of American cars has gone,unfortunately.