Schacht High Wheeler Owners

Guest RenoSchacht

Guest RenoSchacht

Hey there. I recently inherited a Schacht High Wheeler. My grandfather always said it was a 1902 (which is odd considering they officially started making them in 1904). I'm looking for other High Wheeler owners that I could talk to regarding restoration tips and information about my new little car. Thanks for your help. Gary

Guest RenoSchacht

Growing up my family pronounced it "Shat" like "Cat" but I have heard it is actually "Shot".

I too would like to hear from others on this...

• 3 years later...
Hey there. I recently inherited a Schacht High Wheeler. My grandfather always said it was a 1902 (which is odd considering they officially started making them in 1904). I'm looking for other High Wheeler owners that I could talk to regarding restoration tips and information about my new little car. Thanks for your help. Gary

Hi Gary,

I´m owning a 1908 Schicht Highwheeler. The car is located in Germany. I bought it from a museum in the US. Please see http://www.motorremise.de/en/1908-schacht.html . Maybe the photos will give you a first impression about my car. But there are several parts which were modified. The seat for example. I am also owning a 24 page documentation of Schacht cars. But I am not able to attache it to this forum. The file size is too large. Please tell me your email address and I will send it to you.

Kind regards from Germany.

Clemens www.motorremise.de

Guest chasjkuhn

Thanks very much for your suggestion. I just posted the info in the "photo & video forums" under the sub form "what is it". Crossing my fingers...