Rolls Royce - Bentley Forum

Steve_Mack_CT

I think it's a great idea. I'm sure there are many members who own and cherish these cars and I bet they'd really appreciate a place to share their experiences.

It could also motivate others to consider adding one of these fine cars to their collections.

So Bob, are you saying you have a 3 Litre Bentley tucked behind that Model T?? What else are you holding back?? :D

I am interested in the Springfield RR cars, and who doesn't appreciate an early Bentley - like the one in the Choc. field under the "License plate tent" this year. The RROC forum is "members only" - so on one hand I think a forum here would be well received but on the other hand, maybe the owners of those cars don't stray off their forum too much? I guess we'll see what the powers to be think...

That's a Bentley. I was in Wayland, Mass. Last year and they had a black mid 1990's Continental coupe on the used car lot. It was really nice.

I was looking at Spurs as well.

I ended up buying the '94 Impala SS. It is a very clean example and was inexpensive enough to still keep looking at the Proper Motor Cars. Now that is being fiscally responsible.

That picture wasn't taken in Albany four days ago. :)

Bernie

I have a lot of RR experience, mostly American SGs and PIs but the WO Bentley cars and the Derby Bentleys as well. Nearly all my experience is with pre-war cars though I did overhaul the odd MK VI ... I even still have all my RR special tools and a few odds and ends of parts. Oddly, they are probably the cars I know the most about ... and I no longer belong to the RROC nor am I interested in re-joining it.

Edited by JV Puleo (see edit history)