Found this ironic on Veterans Day

Restorer32

At least the South Koreans fought on our side, as opposed to so many of the other countries now supplying manufactured items no longer produced in the USA.

What will happen, should we ever need to produce those items which supported our service personnel, now our military veterans - those who we salute today, when our manufacturing capabilities depend upon those who might not be our allies?

In the 1940s we converted automobile manufacturing plants to produce military vehicles, aircraft, ordinance, weapons, etc -- could we reactso well again ??

There are and will always be those will fight for what they believe and for those they love. However, I am very much afraid the general American public would not be willing to make the sacrifices required to win WWII again.

On this Veterans Day, I give thanks for the men and women of all races and creeds that have sacrificed to keep us free.

Went to buy a Milton tire inflator with a gauge. Apparently out of business.

Went to Sears, Craftsman, Made in China, went to Lowe's and Kobalt tools are also Made in China, Home Depot, also made in China, Auto Zone and Advance Auto Parts, Made In China. Then I went to NAPA, they had one in their brand for twice the price of everybody else, Made In Taiwan!

On the way home I stopped at the local car wash and they asked, "Are you a Veteran?" and when I said yes, I got a FREE car wash.