1956 buick exhaust reccomendations

rapidride2

My father has a 56' roadmaster that is in need of a complete factory dual exhaust. I'm not sure whether i he wants to go aluminized or stainless.

So far i have seen Waldron, Classic Car Exhaust INC., and Kepich???

It seems like there can be a lot of issues with pre bent shipped exhaust these days?

Any real world experiences with quality and fit of the above would be appreciated. If anyone else knows anything better feel free to shout out.

Thanks, Matt

Hi Mat, any reason it has to be factory correct? I mean custom bent exhaust guys do awesome work these days and the pipes do seems to last a long time. Just don't let anyone throw away any of the factory couplers. As a matter of fact the guy that did my custom exhaust on my super incorporated all the factory couplers.

UMMM allow me to rephrase myself. Not concours but definitely factory correct. This is due to the rest of the car being complete and for the most part in it's original form, this is why i am looking for something that resembles the factory dual exhaust that came on the car. Someone has already performed a "hodge podge" job on the tailpipes which are rattling through the frame and on the rearend at times.