OT SUVs

padgett

One of my close friends keeps saying the Reattae are "too small" (She has a Grand Cherokee) and I am looking for a replacement for the aging TranSport that can tow things but am more imterested in MPG than bulk since towing is very occasional.

While there are many fuel efficient crossovers (see here ), they are not available in the US. What is available (want over 30 mpg highway but not willing to pay over $30k to get it) ? (Am really coming to appreciate the TD in the Vixen).

Guest 68vwdubb

2012 Chevy Equinox or 2012 GMC Terrain. 32 MPG! Starting at as low as $23,000! Well equipped with cloth $25,500. Tons of head & leg room for FOUR adults. Top Notch Vehicles! Especially for the money!

Guest 68vwdubb

Exactly!! Those old style Equinox/Torrents are Junk! That 185hp 3.4 V6 and 5 Speed Auto was lucky to get 20mpg on a good day! The new style, 2010-forward and Night and Day Different! One of the Best redesigns I have Ever seen! 182hp engine with a 6 speed Auto that gets 32MPG! No comparison from the old style to the current models! You should really check one out!