Stolen truck alert.

Shop Rat

The truck belongs to the son of one of my high school friends. Please look at the video and the men that did this. This truck could be anywhere by now. The guys most likely scope out vehicles to steal at things like car shows, cruise-ins and local hangouts where folks take their older vehicles.

There is a $500 reward being offered.

Guest Jim_Edwards

Obviously thieves without even half good sense. The license plate on the Bronco are clearly visible and I would think it wouldn't take too much effort to run down the owner and accomplice, assuming the Bronco isn't also stolen. Then there is the business of having gained access to an obviously somewhat secured parking area that would require knowledge of a code or having an actuator of some sort. Shouldn't take much of a police department to get those guys!

Who knows if the Bronco is not also stolen??? The plate number may also be stolen off of another vehicle. The police may run the number and find the plate is for a Subaru, or a Caddy. Still, I bet someone can ID them. Yup, if the theives were smart, they would have a real job making real good money the honest way. I hope the truck is found. Dandy Dave!

It is my understanding from my friend that her son was able to get a partial plate number from the video and they found out that a neighbor let the theives in trying to be "a good neigbor" when the theives lied to them about living in the complex. The people that let them in will be questioned.

I find it interesting that the two guys are dressed in the same color and style of shirts.

I just hope they can catch them. We can all pretty much figure they do this for a living. Someone has to recoginize them.

It is my understanding that the police do now have the video. I sure hope they can catch the guys. I also hope that they can find my friend's son's truck. They may not, but if those guys can be taken off of the streets it will at least save others from being their victims.

If criminals worked as hard at an honest job as they do doing horrible stuff like this it sure would be a better world.