Yoke for motorhome transmission

Guest jr413

Any specifics as to suspected model year of the TorqueFlite 727? In a car, the placement of the parking brake would date the situation, but it might not in a motorhome chassis.

What is the Overall Diameter of the output shaft and the number of splines?

What model year and "body" is sitting on the Chrysler motorhome chassis?

Just curious . . .

NTX5467

Any specifics as to suspected model year of the TorqueFlite 727? In a car, the placement of the parking brake would date the situation, but it might not in a motorhome chassis.

What is the Overall Diameter of the output shaft and the number of splines?

What model year and "body" is sitting on the Chrysler motorhome chassis?

Just curious . . .

NTX5467

I bought the engine and tranmission as a 1972 year. . It has a 23 spline shaft. Not sure about diameter. Can get back with that. This engine has water ports in the front of the heads and the back of the heads. I believe it to be an industrial engine. On the front pad of the block it is stamped ht413 or th413 not sure. Can these ports on the head be blocked off and not used as I have used a different waterpump that only connects to the block and not the heads. I have had this engine up and running without water (for a short period) Now I have a radiator and getting ready to hook water up to the waterpump to see if its gonna run hot. Any advice about the heads.